Collaborate With Your 24/7 Monitoring Specialists
The moment your home alarm system in Memphis goes off, your 24-hour monitoring specialists will instantly act. Their first step is to validate your alarm, and that involves reaching out to you. The protocol they follow depends on the type of emergency. To illustrate, if a medical emergency is triggered, one attempt will be made to reach you before help is dispatched. If you’re dealing with a burglary alarm - the most frequent kind of event - a monitoring professional will abide by these guidelines to reach out to you:
- An effort will be made to reach you using the command hub. You will usually be required to supply a passcode.
- If that effort isn’t successful, a call is attempted to your principal contact number.
- An alternate number or first emergency contact is called next.
- If there is still no answer, nearby law enforcement officers are sent.
- Your monitoring agents will follow up with you again once authorities are alerted.
If you're not able to communicate with monitoring staff, don't worry. Help will still be sent even if you're not available to confirm the emergency.
Get prepared for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Memphis
Get prepared for any situation with a state-of-the-art home alarm system in Memphis from Vivint. Contact (901) 763-6618 to begin customizing your home’s protection today.