After much consideration, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the best way to boost your property’s safety. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy efficiency to your daily routine. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of protection is indispensable to your security.
Here’s how Memphis home monitoring works
If having 24/7 access to skilled security agents seems to be a smart idea to you, you’re ready to consider home monitoring. Even though they are always just seconds away when needed, that doesn’t suggest they are overly invasive. You won’t see them constantly viewing your home or reviewing your camera recordings. Instead, they spring to action the instant an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a door sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then sends the warning instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then reach out to you to confirm the emergency and inquire about your safety.
- If the monitoring agent is unable to contact you, they will proceed to alert emergency services.
- Your representatives are there to guide you through the emergency and will serve as the primary point of contact with authorities whenever you are away.
Basically, you can consider monitoring as having your very own security staff connected to your security equipment. This gives you more than just inner peace as you have real, trained experts to help you through your emergency.