How does home monitoring work in Memphis?
After much consideration, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the best way to boost your property’s safety. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy efficiency to your daily routine. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of protection is indispensable to your security.
Here’s how Memphis home monitoring works
If having 24/7 access to skilled security agents seems to be a smart idea to you, you’re ready to consider home monitoring. Even though they are always just seconds away when needed, that doesn’t suggest they are overly invasive. You won’t see them constantly viewing your home or reviewing your camera recordings. Instead, they spring to action the instant an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a door sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then sends the warning instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then reach out to you to confirm the emergency and inquire about your safety.
- If the monitoring agent is unable to contact you, they will proceed to alert emergency services.
- Your representatives are there to guide you through the emergency and will serve as the primary point of contact with authorities whenever you are away.
Basically, you can consider monitoring as having your very own security staff connected to your security equipment. This gives you more than just inner peace as you have real, trained experts to help you through your emergency.
Protecting your house, even when you’re not there
Having 24/7 support at the ready in case of an emergency is great when you’re home as you’ll be occupied making certain loved ones are out of danger. It’s even more critical when a crisis happens when you’re away. Consider your smoke detector tripping or an entrypoint sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on a trip. What will happen when no one is there to notice the warning of the high-volume siren? By integrating 24-7 monitoring, your property is always guarded, regardless of if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Memphis home monitoring
You might visualize your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your property’s security. All signals and communications go through this vital, central hub. In addition to being your connection to monitoring professionals, the smart hub delivers these added advantages:
- Emergency button to automatically contact your home monitoring specialists
- Two-way audio functionality allowing you to speak directly to your monitoring team
- You can request assistance with any sort of issue, including medical matters
If you can’t find your phone when an emergency strikes, you may still speak with your support team directly through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Order home monitoring with your advanced Memphis security system
Leave it to the specialists at Vivint and get a fully integrated Memphis smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and entryway sensors you should have. We understand the value of monitoring which is the reason why it’s automatically included in our available packages. If you want to upgrade your property’s defense, call (901) 763-6618 or submit the following form to begin.