Can I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Memphis?
Your new nursery is close to being complete for your beloved bundle of joy. You dedicated countless hours putting together the cradle, painting the walls, and piecing together the changing station.You even completed the space with some plush animals on a shelf. But how are you planning to keep watch of your baby? You can go the traditional route with a basic audio monitor or take it a step further and employ the surveillance equipment available to you in your comprehensive home security system.
Despite the fact that it might seem a little unusual to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Memphis, it’s a great choice when you think about the advantages.
Your security system’s indoor cameras in Memphis are perfect baby monitors
One of the most significant things to know is that your indoor cameras are elements of a cohesive system and accessible by way of a home security app. This gives you practicality and peace of mind knowing you can keep an eye on your little one from anywhere via your cell phone or tablet. Here are more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Real-time high-def video: You’ll get detailed, high-resolution images of your child. You may even view recorded segments right from your cell phone.
- Bi-directional talk: Not only can you hear the sounds from the room, you may talk to your child directly through your indoor camera. This is a nice tool to settle a restless sleeper. In addition, you can utilize the talk feature through your mobile device app, no matter where you are.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your indoor security camera will have a much better viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-detection with updates: If your newborn decides nap time is over and is ready to get out of the crib, you are able to have motion-triggered alerts dispatched right to your mobile device.
- One-tap call-outs: Even though this feature is really for older kids, it’s worth a mention. With a simple tap of a button, your kid can contact you via the app on your smartphone.
Having your entire smart home right in the palm of your hand is a terrific perk. If you see that your baby is having trouble falling to sleep and believe it could be a little stuffy in the nursery, you may alter the temp on your smart thermostat. In the event they arise, you can turn on the room’s smart lights to inform them you’re coming soon. Have a second child? You can use a second indoor camera and enjoy access to both of them with a single mobile app.
Customize Your Memphis smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Memphis smart home and benefit from the comfort and protection Vivint’s modern surveillance systems can provide. Contact (901) 763-6618 today and learn how we can make your home safer and more convenient for everyone.